Internships: Internship positions with Retail Business Services are available for a broad range of challenging assignments. Get an insider view of the fast-changing grocery retail industry, while developing leadership skills and business knowledge to enhance your career. The paid internship experience is an opportunity to contribute to help drive business results in an environment designed to promote and reward diversity, innovation and leadership. Applicants must be enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- 12-week paid internship in the grocery retail industry
- Strategic projects coupled with day-to-day tasks and responsibilities
- Leadership speaker sessions and activities One-on-one mentoring
- Group community service events
- Professional experience and industry exposure alongside the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA and their interns Networking and professional engagement opportunities
- Access to online career development tools and resources
- Final project presentation to company leaders Internship areas and locations: Greater Charlotte Area (Salisbury, North Carolina), Greater Portland Area (Scarborough, Maine), Greater Harrisburg Area (Carlisle, Pennsylvania)