Store Code: Customer Facing Retail and Fue (2761211)
Retail Business Services is the services company of leading grocery retail group Ahold Delhaize USA, providing services to five East Coast grocery brands: Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the size and scale of the local brands to and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we foster a community of belonging where everyone is valued. For more information, visit https://www.retailbusinessservices.com.
For this position, we’re looking for someone with a strong desire and ability to envision mobile technology solutions in new and creative ways that will help define the vision of the Grocery Store of the Future. As a mobile architect, the person will be responsible to lead the design, development, integration and deployment of various mobile technologies. In IT @ RBS we develop technology so customers can Eat well, Save time, and Live Better in a supportive environment where leaders know their team’s strengths and passions while elevating their associates through collaboration and engaging team environments.
*This position is eligible for our Accelerator Sign On Incentive Program
Eligible newly hired associates who applied to RBS employment between January 1, 2022 and March 31st 2022 will receive a $20,000 Accelerator Sign On Incentive payment, subject to the following conditions:
- the Accelerator Sign on incentive payment will be made, less taxes and applicable withholdings, following 30 days of active employment with RBS
- the associate must execute an agreement to repay the Accelerator Sign on Incentive payment in full if the associate does not remain employed by RBS for at least one full year. Current contractors, RBS associates, employees of affiliated companies or brands, and candidates presented by 3rd Party Search Firms are not eligible or the Sign-On Accelerator Incentive payment.
What We Offer:
• Collaborative teams in an inclusive environment
• Flexible work arrangements
• Generous vacation and holidays
• Competitive benefits including a 401k match, HSA options, and education assistance
• A strong opportunity to make an impact and define the future
At RBS, we develop technology so customers can eat well, save time, and live better in a supportive environment where leaders know their team’s strengths and passions while elevating their associates through collaboration and engaging team environments.
• Architect, design and develop performant enterprise mobile (iOS/Android/Hybrid) application
• Develop the technical vision and mobile design specifications of assigned projects and perform as implementation tech lead
• Manage technical road maps for native and hybrid mobile platform teams
• Lead decision making processes related to mobile project implementation
• Work with other solution architects, managers, and senior developers to plan technical solutions that can help scrum teams work better and faster
• Develops technical / business approaches and new or enhanced technical tools.
• Anticipate and provide inputs for prevention of the problems before they appear
• Mentor team members on the evolution of the mobile industry
• 7+ years’ experience working in a technical role
• At least 3 years of leadership experience in designing and developing mobile solutions
• Passion for working with emerging technologies and architecting innovative applications.
• Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
• Experience with Microservices and Event based architectures
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines
• Must possess the ability to effectively communicate using strong verbal, written and listening skills
• Experience in integrating and working with third party API’s
• Experience with releasing applications to App store and google play store
• Experience in domain-specific architecture concepts and emerging technologies. (Design patterns, frameworks, mobile and current with application architectures of NodeJS, .Net or Java based solutions)
• Master's degree a plus
• Retail Technology Experience preferred
• Experience with cloud computer/DevOps, such as Microsoft Azure, is a plus
• Experience with Linux is a plus
Retail Business Services is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities.
If you have a disability and require assistance in the application process, please contact our Talent Acquisition Department at [email protected]>
Job Requisition: 13000_external_USA-ME-ScarboroughApply Now